Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Challenge #25 Altered Art "Hangers-It's Fall Y'all"



Everyone here at JDE would like to thank all of our awesomely talented participants last week who helped in raising money for Breast Cancer Awareness!  A heartfelt thank you for the wonderful turn out.  Now on to our winners!  It was very difficult for the DT to choose this weeks winners...but you are all winners in our eyes! 

Thanks To Your Participation,  $25.00 has been sent to Breast Cancer Research and Support Fund - Seven Sisters of Healing.  $75.00 is being contributed to The Susan G. Komen Foundation.  Additional Contributions are being made by individual team members here in the United States and Finland and the UK.  You Rock!  



 Challenge# 24 winners:
1 Robert Jackson Digi
#22  Debbie L.
#15  Tracy MacDonald
#38  Penny

 Bugaboo Stamps 7 images:
 #23  Kim

 Sidebar Feature Image:
 3 Robert Jackson Digis
 #25  Edie

 Jackson's Digital Expressions is proud to announce our newest DT member Susan Davis!


Hello everyone.  My name is Susan, from Blacklick, Ohio.  I’ve always been a crafty kind of person.  I enjoy scrapbooking, vinyl wall art and home decorating.  My true passion is card making, which came about 5 years ago, and I’ve been having fun ever since!  When I make a card for family or friends, it’s such a great feeling…not only because I made it just for them, but that they will cherish it for a long time. I’m looking forward to being on the Jackson Digital Expressions design team!
Susan (CraftySue52)
Susan used Chef Pheobe on her birthday card


We would like to thank this weeks sponsors:



Now on to this weeks challenge which is being hosted by the Altered Art Group.
The theme is Fall and to use/make it a hanger
You can interpret that anyway your heart desires  :)

The DT has come up with some creative projects using images from Robert and our sponsors.

Robert Jackson - 3 different images: Haunted House, Mummy and Witch
Eureka - Thank You
Eureka - Mouse on Pumpkin
Eureka -  Mouse on Pumpkin
Sweet 'n Sassy - Christmas Puppy
Eureka - Pumpkin
Carol 
Robert Jackson - Lil Dracula
 Sharon
Robert Jackson - Lil Witch
Sweet 'n Sassy - Christmas Puppy
Eureka - Pumpkin
Eureka- Thank You
Sweet 'n Sassy - Blue bird

 Piia
Eureka - Pumpkin 

12 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats to all the winners. Great work from the DT and a big Congrats to Ms. Susan Davis!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to everybody!!!

Awesome DT projects!!!

Tracy said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your winners! Congrats to all the others! :-)

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

Hi, i just completed a tutorial featuring Robert Jacksons image. You can visit my youtube page to watch..it won't let me put the link here...
http://www.youtube.com/user/kimbob271?feature=watch
i hope this works for you...my channel name is kimbob271

Confiseries Papier said...

Great Job! Teamies.

Debbie L said...

Congratulations and a big WELL DONE on raising such a great sum for your charities - what a fantastic team effort! Well done to all your winners and thank you so much for choosing my card as one of them... although being a newbie to challenges I am completely clueless as to how I claim my prize lol

Debbie L said...

Hello again, I just found the answer to my question on your previous challenge - doh! Thanks again :)

Unknown said...

Amazing inspiration ladies!!!!! I am new here and I love it already! A big welcome to Susan!!! I am now a follower and I have linked up my project!!

Chana Malkah said...

Thanks, Kimberly. I embedded your tutorial on our tutorials page! I also left a comment on your you tube page! Thanks, Bunches

Chana

Unknown said...

Oh I am so excited that so many of you came to visit me and left such amazing comments, I have never been asked to be Guest Designer before it is a HUGE Yes!!!! I would absolutely love to!!! Thank you all so much , what an amazing group, I am so happy I found you.

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous creations, ladies!!! I just love all your wonderful ideas and inspiration! And thanks so much for the love you left on my blog, gf!
Hugz2u, Sharon {with Squigglefly}